Job ID 2532
Maersk is very interested in receiving applications from qualified experienced seafarers for the above listed position for Container Vessels.
A key position in the world’s largest Container shipping company. You will have challenging opportunities to contribute with and develop your competencies on technically advanced vessels with the best and latest machinery. You will also have the chance to influence and optimize efficiency and procedures in line with increasing empowerment of our vessels.
The Chief Engineer shall:
- Control, supervise and delegate maintenance and repair of all machineries and equipment including:
o Safety equipment
o Refrigerated cargo
o Navigation, communication, deck and hull items
- Execute administration, management and supervision within the scope of responsibility, to ensure that tasks are performed in a:
o Cost effective manner that fulfils compliance with relevant legislation, class requirements, and the Company’s procedures
- Have knowledge of, adhere to, and implement the Company’s policy
We are looking for
- At least 12 months of RT Flex/ MAN ME experience in C/E rank
- At least one contract as Senior Engineer with UMS and minimum 50000 BHP of relevant engine types
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
- Romania Constanta Local Seafarers