Job ID 2527
Maersk Cadet Programme aims to develop qualified, motivated and hardworking cadets into competent junior officers for the Container fleet.
A key position in the world’s largest Container shipping company. We offer unique opportunity for you to combine your studies with hands on experience onboard our modern and diverse fleet. You will be able to challenge yourself to contribute with and develop your competencies on technically advanced vessels which are equipped with the best and latest machinery.
We are looking for
- Romanian Citizen
- Residing in Romania
- Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
- Ability to work and interact with different cultures
- Fluent in English language
- In good health with good eyesight (successful applicants must be able to pass medical examination by company approved doctor)
- Obtained minimum of 7 for average scores for all study years
- Completed all credits successfully
- Currently enrolled in Year 2, 3 or 4 in a Maritime University (and not on vocational studies).
- No previous voyages preferred (but if so, should not exceed more than 5-6 months)”
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
- Romania Constanta Local Seafarers