Job ID 18398
This is a general application for Officer Deck positions.
Please note that we will search though the registered applications and contact the qualified candidates when we have a vacancy that fit your profile. In addition we will publish separate specific positions in which you can also apply for. Please make sure to have updated information / CV in the application, and the more information you provide will easier let us match you to our needs.
We are especially encouraging Scandinavian speaking personnel to apply, on behalf of our Norwegian based shuttle tankers.
We are continuously looking for qualified personnel, and look forward receiving your application.
Duties and responsibilities
– General Officers Certificate and STCW courses to match the position level applied for (Master/Chief Officer/2nd Officer/3rd Officer)
– Experience from shuttle tankers, relevant to the position level applied for
– Tankerman Highest Grade Oil Certificate
– DP Certification
– ECDIS IMO 1.27
– PRS Course
– Blom Course
– High focus on Safety and the environment
– Team player
– Solution-oriented and "can-do" attitude
– Active and visible leadership
We can offer
– A fully integrated shipping company with good values, advanced vessels in an expanding fleet, interesting projects and an emphasized focus on developing excellent seafarers with fully updated courses and certificates according to our high standard of competence.