1. Describe some problems you encountered in your most recent position Regarding 3rd Engineer and how you resolved them?
2. What kind of work interests you the most?
3. If you could do it all over again, how would you plan your academic studies differently?
4. What experience do you have Regarding 3rd Engineer?
5. Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed. How did you handle it Regarding 3rd Engineer? Why? Were you happy with the outcome?
6. How long do you want to work for us if we hire you?
7. What do you like to do for fun?
8. Describe your management style?
9. Who are your heroes?
10. When were you most satisfied in your job Regarding 3rd Engineer?
11. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
12. Can you explain why you changed career paths Regarding 3rd Engineer?
13. How would your references describe you?
14. What does “thinking outside the box” mean to you?
15. What is your greatest fear?
16. What’s the difference between good and exceptionally great?
17. Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback Regarding 3rd Engineer?
18. If you were interviewing someone for this position Regarding 3rd Engineer, what traits would you look for?
19. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
20. What are your greatest professional strengths Regarding 3rd Engineer?
21. How well do you know our company?
22. Give me an example of how you handled pressure at work Regarding 3rd Engineer?
23. Did you consider yourself a team player?
24. How would you estimate the weight of the Chrysler building?
25. If selected for this position Regarding 3rd Engineer, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
26. Tell me an occasion when you needed to persuade someone to do something?
27. What are the qualities of a good leader Regarding 3rd Engineer? A bad leader?
28. Explain a time when you did not get along with your coworker?
29. How articulate are you in expressing your ideas?
30. What classes did you enjoy most in college and why?
31. What is your biggest fear?
32. How did you find out about this job Regarding 3rd Engineer? What do you know about the job?
33. Do you like being around people?
34. What differentiates this company from other competitors?
35. Can you perform Internet research? Please describe to me your steps in doing so?
36. What does „collaboration with teammates” mean to you?
37. How do you deal with conflict in the workplace Regarding 3rd Engineer?
38. What do you aspire to be?
39. What role do you see technology playing in this role?
40. What do you think of your previous chief?
41. How many basketballs would fit in this room?
42. Give me a few examples of how you’re results oriented?
43. How would you describe your approach to 3rd Engineer?
44. Describe a time where you’ve failed and bounced back?
45. What challenges are you looking for in this position?
46. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
47. How would you observe the level of motivation of your subordinates?
48. Do you work well under pressure?
49. How do you handle stressful situations?
50. How much do you expect to get paid Regarding 3rd Engineer?
51. If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?
52. How have you changed in the last five years?
53. What are your salary expectations Regarding 3rd Engineer?
54. How do you plan to go by an example for your subordinates?
55. How would your chief and crew members describe you?
56. How would you define success?
57. Describe a typical work week for this position Regarding 3rd Engineer?
58. What was the most important task you ever had?
59. What schedule do you hope to work? Are you willing to work extra hours?
60. Explain me about your experience working in this field Regarding 3rd Engineer?
61. Do you like to start personal relationships with other crew members?
62. Rate yourself on a scale of 10?
63. How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
64. Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn’t want me to know?
65. How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
66. What type of work environment do you prefer?
67. Explain an idea that you have had and have then implemented in practice?
68. What do you look for in terms of culture – structured or entrepreneurial?
69. What’s the least rewarding work you’ve ever done and why?
70. Give me an example of when you competed hard and won?