1. How is a DG serviced?
2. In this situation, we have an auxiliary engine where the exhaust valves are broken. How do you act in case we have a back-up valve, what are the checks you need to do before installing the back-up valve?
3. Why is it necessary to check the valves regularly. In this situation: we have an auxiliary engine for which the valves have been set to 0.3, after a period of operation, the value suddenly increases to 0.5, what are the causes and what can happen if it continues to operate like this?
4. What does 7L67GFCA mean for a MITSUI B&W 7L67GFCA marine engine?
5. Have you worked with auxiliary engines equipped with a mist detector in the engine crankcase? In this situation: you are on watch, an alarm comes on one of the sensors, go down to the engine room. What do you do, how do you check and what do you think happened? After all the checks and after everything is OK, the alarm still occurs, what are the causes and how do you act?
6. Problems with connecting rod and main bearings – DG.
7. Honing process – DG.
8. Cylinder seal problems – measurements.
9. Why do we have water in DG lubrication oil, what is the maximum permissible value of water in oil, how do we solve the situation?
10. Why do we have high viscosity in the lubricating oil of a DG, what are the causes?
11. What can be the cause of temperature rise on all cylinders of a DG.
12. What can be the cause of temperature rise on one of the cylinders of a DG.
13. What is CC for motorcycles?