1. Explain yourself in one line?
2. What five words would be describe you as Third Mate?
3. When were you most satisfied in your job As Third Mate?
4. Top 12 Best Brainteaser Interview Questions.
5. Why was there a gap in your employment As Third Mate?
6. Where do you see your career in five years As Third Mate?
7. How long do you want to work for us if we hire you?
8. What makes you right for this position?
9. Are you currently looking at other job opportunities?
10. Are you able to relocate if required?
11. Do you have any blind spots?
12. If you had enough money to retire would you?
13. Basic 15 Interview Questions that Test Communication Skills As Third Mate.
14. How do you think your colleagues at your last job would describe you?
15. What is your dream job?
16. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
17. How have you made an impact on your team in the past?
18. Why are you leaving last job?
19. Can you explain why you changed career paths As Third Mate?
20. Why do you want to leave your current company As Third Mate?
21. How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
22. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
23. What relevant work experience do you have in this career field As Third Mate?
24. What can you offer us that someone else can not?
25. Why should we select you not others?
26. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you As Third Mate?
27. How do you deal with conflict in the workplace As Third Mate?
28. Do you like being around people?
29. Suppose there are three light switches outside a room. Inside is a single light bulb, controlled by one of the three switches. You need to determine which switch operates the bulb. You can turn the switches on and off as many times as you wish (they are all off to begin with), but may only enter the room once. There is no one there to help you. The door to the room is closed, and there are no windows, so you cannot see inside. How can you discover which switch operates the bulb?
30. Do you work well on a team? How would you define teamwork?
31. If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what’s the angle between the hour and the minute hands?
32. What is your greatest failure As Third Mate, and what did you learn from it?
33. Why were you fired?
34. What have you done to reduce costs, increase revenue, or save time?
35. What do you like to do outside of work?
36. How would you be an asset to us As Third Mate?
37. If hired, how do you intend on making a difference with our company?
38. What other companies are you interviewing with?
39. What can you tell me about team work as part of the job As Third Mate?
40. How many tennis balls can you fit into a limousine? 1,000? 10,000? 100,000? Seriously?
41. How many basketballs would fit in this room?
42. Why are you interested in this type of job As Third Mate?
43. What challenges are you looking for in this position?
44. How would you describe your approach to Third Mate?
45. Why do you want to join our company?
46. What does success mean to you?
47. What are your salary requirements As Third Mate?
48. Why do you feel you will excel at this job?
49. What kind of salary do you need As Third Mate?
50. How do you plan to go by an example for your subordinates?
51. How would you motivate your team members to produce the best possible results?
52. Do you like to start personal relationships with other employees?
53. What’s a time you exercised leadership?
54. What is your greatest weakness As Third Mate? What are you doing to improve it?
55. What do you think we could do better or differently?
56. What are your salary expectations As Third Mate?
57. Where do you see yourself professionally five years from now As Third Mate?
58. Describe to me the position As Third Mate you’re applying for?
59. Do you have any questions for me?
60. What problems have you encountered at work?
61. What type of work environment do you prefer?
62. What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
63. Describe a typical work week for this position As Third Mate?
64. What’s your salary history?
65. Do you have good computer skills?
66. What do you know about the company?
67. Explain an idea that you have had and have then implemented in practice?
68. Give me an example of an emergency situation that you faced. How did you handle it?
69. Tell me something about your family background?
70. Do you have any question regarding this job As Third Mate?