1. What do you think about Teamwork?
2. What’s your management style?
3. How do you evaluate success As Ship Captain?
4. How do you prioritize your work?
5. What critical component of this position As Ship Captain makes the work challenging?
6. How do you think you might fit this position As Ship Captain?
7. How have you made an impact on your team in the past?
8. What did you like least about your last (or current) job As Ship Captain?
9. What are you looking for in a new position As Ship Captain?
10. What can you offer me that another person can’t?
11. Tell me about yourself?
12. What makes you right for this position?
13. What are your greatest professional strengths As Ship Captain?
14. Do you work well within a team?
15. Why are you leaving last job?
16. Can you describe your ideal boss/supervisor?
17. What motivates you?
18. Would you like doing repetitive work?
19. Tell me a difficult situation you have overcome in the workplace?
20. How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
21. What’s your dream job?
22. Tell me about a time you failed?
23. Why was there a gap in your employment As Ship Captain?
24. What is your greatest strength As Ship Captain?
25. Why do you want to join our company?
26. How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
27. What other companies are you interviewing with?
28. What challenges are you looking for in this position?
29. Do you like being around people?
30. What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
31. How well do you know this industry?
32. Are You a ‘People’ Person?
33. What motivates you to succeed?
34. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you As Ship Captain?
35. How do you handle conflicts with people you supervise?
36. How do you handle your anger?
37. What can you tell me about team work as part of the job As Ship Captain?
38. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
39. Did you get on well with your last manager?
40. What makes a product successful?
41. Why were you fired?
42. Why are you leaving the present company?
43. How would you describe your approach to Ship Captain?
44. Why do you feel you will excel at this job?
45. If you have seven white socks and nine black socks in a drawer, how many socks do you have to pull out blindly in order to ensure that you have a matching pair?
46. What are your salary requirements As Ship Captain?
47. What does success mean to you?
48. How many basketballs would fit in this room?
49. What are your salary expectations As Ship Captain?
50. Describe to me the position As Ship Captain you’re applying for?
51. What do you know about the company?
52. How would you observe the level of motivation of your subordinates?
53. What do you think we could do better or differently?
54. Are you planning to continue your studies and training As Ship Captain?
55. Do you think you have enough experience As Ship Captain?
56. What problems have you encountered at work?
57. How do you plan to go by an example for your subordinates?
58. What do you think is your greatest weakness?
59. How would you motivate your team members to produce the best possible results?
60. Do you have any question regarding this job As Ship Captain?
61. Do you have good computer skills?
62. Explain me about a time when you reached a goal within a tight deadline?
63. What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
64. What types of personalities do you work with best?
65. What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role As Ship Captain?
66. What schedule do you hope to work? Are you willing to work extra hours?
67. What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
68. Give me an example of an emergency situation that you faced. How did you handle it?
69. Do you work well under pressure?
70. Have you got any questions?